Equi-Tape® is the first kinesiology tape designed specifically for the equine. It is an elastic cotton 2-way stretch tape technology containing advanced adhesive properties for ease of application, removal and placement longevity.
Equi-Tape produces added comfort for your horse, lessening the risk of injury and allowing for faster post-workout recovery benefits.
Equi-Tape helps with conditions that affect muscles, ligaments, joints, tendons and tissue that exhibit any of the following; swelling, inflammation, soreness to touch, stiffness, or lack of complete or expected motion.
The lifting decompression principle behind Equi-Taping® involves an increase in activity under the skin, improved blood flow, and impacted pain receptors with the end objective to shorten standard recovery time.
There are many benefits to using Equi-Tape®. The applications can help in part to:
- Increase oxygen supply and circulation to an area
- Reduce fatigue
- Aid in shortening the healing time
- Decrease recovery time
- Decrease inflammation, swelling and the associated pain
- Decrease toxin and metabolism by-product build-up to help muscles and joints work more efficiently
- Support joints, tendons and ligaments
- Assist joint and muscle movement encouraging full range of motion making it advantageous for use in training programs
SOME METHODOLOGIES BEHIND EQUI-TAPING®?
Methodology refers to the methods of applying Equi-Tape® that take into consideration the desired goals or outcomes you are attempting to achieve. These tapings or application methods consist of specific techniques that help achieve the desired objective. Here are some for your early review:
- Muscle Relaxation Tapings
- Muscle Assist Tapings
- Joint/Tendon/Ligament Tapings
- Circulation Tapings – Fan / Basket Weave
- Fascia Release Tapings
- Localized Decompression / Spot Tapings
- Practitioner Advanced Tapings – Acupuncture, Sensory, biomechanical, etc.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER SERVICES
Proud to offer products we believe in.
We’re here to help.